Multiple Award Winning Forest London Dry Gin
Forest Distillery London Dry Gin – The only gin to win two separate double-gold medals at the San Francisco World Spirit Awards in the same year. Selected as one of the Worlds Best 50 Gins.
Our Award winning Forest London Gin is distilled by our family in the heart of the Macclesfield Forest. Made in batches of 85 bottles at a time each bottle containing only the finest botanicals and water from our distillery spring. Each bottle contains these key elements:
- Organic Juniper Berries
- Organic Coriander Seeds
- Superior quality Vanilla pods, Liquorice root, Angelica and others
- Wild Bilberries, Raspberries & Blackberries
- Peak District Moss & Ferns
- A sprinkling of wild flowers, spruce & pine
- The softest Forest Spring Water
- From our distillery spring 1,200 ft above sea level
- An ancient spring in the Peak District
- Blended to 42% abv
These ingredients are ground by hand using a pestle & mortar, before being distilled by us here in Cheshire. The alcohol vapour and the flavoursome oils from the botanicals reach our copper condenser, where they are immediately cooled. This fragrant spirit is then blended with our spring water to create unfiltered London Dry Gin of the very highest quality.
Nose: Fresh, green, forest pines
Palette: Initial hit of juniper, with fresh ferns and sweet berries
Finish: Long, deep and earthy from the Peak District moss.